MSI provides a comprehensive service portfolio that supports the U.S. immigration requirements needed to live and work (temporarily or permanently) in the United States. Our immigration team provides dedicated support to employers seeking to utilize a variety of non-immigrant visas to recruit talent both in the U.S. and abroad. We also assist employers seeking to sponsor employees for permanent residence, guiding them through the process from labor certification through adjustment of status. Finally, we monitor and track expiry dates to ensure an ongoing, compliant stay in the U.S. and prepare renewals as needed.
Areas of focus include:
- Non-immigrant visas: H-1B, L-1, TN, E-3, O-1 etc;
- L-1 Blankets;
- U.S. permanent residence;
- Short-term assignment planning and B-1 visa guidance;
- Compliance-related advisory and audit services for LCAs, I-9s, PERM applications, and export control; and,
- Consultation and recommendations regarding corporate immigration policy and program management including reporting, performance metrics, and best practices.